Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's been an interesting week...

So life has been pretty crazy lately. Good and bad, but mostly good.

First of all, Braden went to his weekly meeting at the MTC for all the referral teachers to find out that he's worked over the allowed limit of hours for the fiscal year. So for the rest of the month of August, he's not allowed to work. Which made me worry since now we have no source of income.

Thankfully, the next day I got a call for a job interview that morning for an interview the next day for a job that I was really interested in when I first applied. Interview went well and I got a phone call a few hours later with a job offer! I'm working for Precision Corporate Services which is a National CPA firm. They have a very small branch in Murray and I'm their new Junior Accountant. I'll be doing tax planning and some tax returns. I'm greatly looking forward to it and it will count towards experience hours I need for my CPA license. Another perk, is it is seven minutes away from our new apartment and no freeways are involved. As Braden likes to say, what a blessing!

Another exciting event that happened this week is that I took my last final of my undergraduate career. Graduation is next week and my parents are coming up from California and Braden's parents are coming down from Idaho.

To top off our week full of surprises, we're going to Idaho for a family reunion tomorrow! It'll be a nice break before I start my job on Monday with no stress of school.

We've been greatly blessed this week and finally recognized one reason why we were supposed to move Murray. The Lord truly does know best and will lead the way if we trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment